Table of Contents
This Semester's Schedule.
Related Research Groups.
The AI-Vision-Robotics-HCI Seminar is intended to bring
researchers from the various aspects of AI, Vision, Robotics, and HCI to
discuss and explain broad considerations and high-level tasks that
the relevant communities are dealing with. The talks are intended to
create awareness and interest for all of the members of these
communities, hopefully bridging the gaps and creating collaborations.
All are invited.
Fall 2005 Schedule
Previous seminar schedules:
- Spring 2005
Related Research Groups
- Eyal Amir's Knowledge Representation and Reasoning Group
- Dan Roth's Cognitive Computation Group
- Jerry DeJong's Explanation-based Learning Group
- Margaret Fleck's Vision and Robotics Group
- David Forsyth's Vision and Robotics Group
- Jean Ponce's Computer Vision and Robotics
- Steve Lavalle's Robotics and Motion Planning Group
- Sylvian Ray's Cumulative Learning Group
- Narendra Ahuja's Vision & Robotics Lab
- Mark Hasegawa-Johnson's Speech and Language Engineering Group
- Seth Hutchinson's Robotics & Vision Group
- Steven Levinson's Speech and Cognition Group
- Yoshihisa Shinagawa's Computer Vision Group
- David Wilkin's Knowledge based Systems Group
- David Goldberg's Genetic Algorithms Lab
- Brian Bailey's Orchid Group on HCI
- Karrie Karahalios's Social Spaces Group
- UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Last modified: Tue Nov 1 11:29:13 CST 2005